UT Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the University of Tennessee. The Board is comprised of five ex officio members (the Governor, Commissioner of Agriculture, Commissioner of Education, Executive Director of the Tennessee Higher Education Commission, and President of the University) and 21 members appointed by the Governor.
Upcoming Meetings and Other Events
- Advancement & Public Affairs Committee Meeting, Knoxville
- Executive and Compensation Committee Meeting, Nashville
- Board of Trustees Spring Meeting, Memphis
- Board of Trustees Annual Meeting, Knoxville
- Board of Trustees Fall Meeting, Knoxville