UT Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the University of Tennessee. The Board is comprised of five ex officio members (the Governor, Commissioner of Agriculture, Commissioner of Education, Executive Director of the Tennessee Higher Education Commission, and President of the University) and 21 members appointed by the Governor.
- Subcommittee on Efficiency and Cost Savings, Knoxville
- Executive and Compensation Committee, Nashville
- Board of Trustees Spring Meeting, Chattanooga
- Board of Trustees Annual Meeting, Knoxville
- Board of Trustees Workshop, (location to be determined)
November 2 – 3
- Board of Trustees Fall Meeting, Knoxville
For additional information about the meetings listed above, contact the Office of the Board of Trustees (865-974-6538).